Whether you’re preparing for a family vacation – or even just thinking of one – the MATTA Fair is a good place to be this weekend to help you perfect your plans. Don’t let the crowd stop you; we’re here to help you navigate your way through the fair! You deserve that wonderful family holiday in Singapore. [Click here for more about our MATTA Fair promotions]
Before you go
The MATTA Fair is bit like a maze filled with people within four halls. Actually, the MATTA Fair is a maze filled with people within four halls. With that in mind, here is a helpful guide for you navigate MATTA Fair and get the best possible family holiday to Singapore!
- Decide what kind of family vacation you want to plan. A purely attraction-based trip? Perhaps a look back at the historical sights of The Lion City? The more solid a plan, the more you will know what you are looking for.
- Familiarise yourself with the layout of MATTA Fair by having a look at their floor plan. Psst, drop by the Singapore Pavilion in Hall 3, booths 3169-3178, 3205-3206, 3211-3212!
- Dress comfortably. You’re going to be on your feet most of the time, so you want to make sure that you’re wearing something that will still be comfortable after 4 hours of squeezing past people and murmuring, “Excuse me.”
- Bring along a bottle of water! While you’re busy picking out that perfect family holiday package to Singapore, you might get thirsty. It’s best to come prepared as there are not many places nearby to purchase water.
- Don’t forget that you may accumulate a lot of brochures, bring along a bag or take the one given with the entrance ticket. These brochures showcase may help you gain a better understanding of the packages on offer and be helpful during the planning stage.
While you’re there
- Compare packages! The cheapest one may not necessarily be the most relevant package for your family. Be sure to identify what exactly is included in the deal to see if it is truly the right package for you. For example, if you don’t plan to rent a car and you know you’ll be travelling all over the place, try to secure a deal that includes some form of transportation to minimise costs spent on taxis! By the way, this is a good time to check out Singapore’s promotions here.
- If you are Muslim, be sure to get the travel agents to tell you the best Muslim-friendly places that you can visit while on your trip. This makes it easier for you to decide where exactly to go and how to best plan out your holiday!
- Keep yourself in good spirits. The crowd may get on your nerves, and it might take awhile to find something that actually piques your interest – but don’t forget that the end goal is to make sure that amazing vacation happens. There’s also no point in getting annoyed, as you’ll only make yourself feel miserable. So keep your head held high and put your best foot forward when you brave the masses!
- Take a break and have a good time. There are bound to be performances happening at the fair. When you need to take a breather and get a little time to consider which package is most suitable for you and your family, just step aside and enjoy the performances.
There are more than RM60,000 worth of prizes* to be won!
- Grand Draw: Spend a minimum of RM500 to be in the running to win an Ultimate Family Package to Singapore or 6D5N Phuket & Penang cruise on board Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the Seas. (Terms and Conditions apply)
- SingaporeJunior Lucky-Go-Round: Purchase any travel arrangement to Singapore and win attractive prizes such as FREE family admissions to various attractions, including Universal Studios Singapore®, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Gardens by the Bay, Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum, Singapore Zoo, and River Safari, and FREE Halloween Horror Nights 6 (HHN6) admission.
- Gifts with purchase: Enjoy FREE gifts with any purchase of the following attraction tickets, while stocks last.
Now that we’re done with the basics of how to navigate your way through the MATTA Fair, it’s time for you to pop in and snag that family holiday package! Come visit us at the Singapore Pavilion (Hall 3, booths 3169-3178, 3205-3206, 3211-3212) to get lots of great deals and offers. To sweeten the experience if you spend a minimum of RM500, you’ll stand a chance to win an Ultimate Family Package to Singapore or 6D5N Phuket & Penang cruise on board Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the Seas! More information available at http://yoursingapore.my/junior/matta/.